Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I love my poodles

This is Winston.  He is a standard poodle. 

Wintson likes to run, a lot.  He is only a couple of years old, 70 pounds, and he is full of energy.  He is great on a leash when we run and he tracks extremely well when I am on my bike.  He doesn't like to ride in cars.  He typically throws up.  That is why I don't buy a new car.  The Muk or El Mariachi are perfect as I don't climb or descend as fast as I do with my Anthem X 29er. 
  
Winston doesn't care about squirrels, he just wants to run.  My other poodle, Molly is a great hunter or at least she thinks she is.  She is terrible on a leash, lunging at every squirrel.  She likes to run and she would not have posed for photos like Winston does in the above photos.  She doesn't get to participate in these activities because she would be off trying to kill the evil squirrels.  Or mountain goats, one time I thought I was going to lose her over the edge of a cliff as she chased a mountain goat in Montana. 

 Hiking in the Bob Marshall Wilderness, Montana.

 We spent a lot of time in the Chena River in Fairbanks, AK.


A classic before we all got old and grey!

Now she is a 55 pound lap dog.

Poodles do not provide much street cred but I love them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment