Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Father and Son

I would like to present you with the following photos. Friday night, Vance and I participated in a Father/Son Camp out. This is part one of a two part series. Vance is fond of photography and he stole my camera while I was sleeping. Yes, I let my son run around unattended while I napped. It was not intentional and the river was several yards away so I didn't have to worry about that. Anyway, he stole my camera out of the case on my belt and began a career as a photojournalist. I would like to explain the pictures, but I can't, even with my mad Art Appreciation Skillz from Carroll College I am at a stupor. Enjoy.










Here is the case on my belt, notice there is no camera.



Vance was very proud of this one, he asked me if I saw the picture of the people. Then he said it was a beautiful picture.




Me sleeping, thanks Vance!



When I woke up I looked out of the mesh window and Vance was standing there. I asked "what are you doing." He said, "I am peeing." Sure enough he was standing there trow down peeing on a tree. Good thing he didn't take a picture of that!

I am a proud father.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! We loved the post about the bike getting the bed! My husband graciously gave me his Salsa when I started to ride about a year ago. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete